1. I understand the rules and regulations of the road and I act accordingly.
2. I am in control of the steering wheel and always keep my car centered in my driving lane.
3. I can smoothly accelerate and maintain a certain speed.
4. I can drop speed or stop in a controlled and comfortable manner.
5. I perceive all signals and signs.
6. I use my mirrors correctly and execute shoulder checks when and where needed.
7. I signal when and where needed.
8. I establish eye-contact with pedestrians waiting on crosswalks or other traffic participants who should be concerned about my presence.
9. I scan precisely and realistically for potential and real hazards.
I cover the brake pedal when necessary.
11. I can accurately predict the outcomes of traffic situations interfering with my path of travel.
12. My visual observation pattern and my traffic imagination is constantly improving.
13. I am confident that my actions and maneuvers reflect safe and conscientious driving.